“DRIVING TOMORROW’S TECHNOLOGY WITH TODAY’S OPTIMUM TALENT”
Optomi, part of the Optomi Professional Services family of brands, is seeking passionate and driven individuals that are eager to start or continue a career in Recruiting and Account Management. We hold our clients and consultants as our top priority and strive to create meaningful, lasting relationships with all we interact with. In doing this, our Recruiters/Account Managers work collaboratively in a fast-paced, upbeat environment to meet common goals and help each other grow and develop.
As an Account Executive for Optomi, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business relationships with current/future clients in the local market through in-person meetings, coffee, lunch, events, etc.
- Informing proper hiring managers on benefits of partnering with Optomi for their needs
- Ensuring all Recruiters have necessary information (skill sets, experience needed, etc.) to source for client open positions
- Attending networking events to stay connected with other IT individuals in the community and further knowledge of industry as a whole
- Negotiating with hiring managers on contracts with candidates
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure (top producers average between $120k – $200k annually)
- Benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k and up to 4 weeks of PTO
- Monthly phone allowance/Monthly car allowance
- Performance incentives including extra PTO, salary increases, title changes, and eligibility to attend all-inclusive trip with top performers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sales experience with a knowledge of technology
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and innovative environment
Optomi prides itself on our Give-Back approach in our local communities. Each of our offices spends one day a quarter volunteering at a charity/organization of their choice. In addition, each time our Recruiters/Account Managers make a placement with our clients, we provide 6 weekend meals to a food insecure child in the local market – in 2019, we provided nearly 30,000 meals to those in need.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
At Optomi, we look for candidates that are hungry to see success and are motivated to learn, grow and develop themselves. An ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a collaborative team. A bachelor’s degree is required.