“DRIVING TOMORROW’S TECHNOLOGY WITH TODAY’S OPTIMUM TALENT”
Optomi, part of the Optomi Professional Services family of brands, is seeking passionate and driven individuals that are eager to start or continue a career in Recruiting and Account Management. We hold our clients and consultants as our top priority and strive to create meaningful, lasting relationships with all we interact with. In doing this, our Recruiters/Account Managers work collaboratively in a fast-paced, upbeat environment to meet common goals and help each other grow and develop.
Here at Optomi, we are a promote-from-within organization that puts our employees first; starting with our hands-on training program, to mentorship programs and monthly one-on-one meetings to ensure all employees have the proper resources/support to achieve success. Nearly all employees have started in a Recruiting role and develop the skills and foundation from seasoned employees to boost them to Sales/Account Management positions as they advance in their careers.
As a Recruiter for Optomi, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and qualifying mid to senior level IT professionals for our clients
- Developing a strong network of both passive/actively looking IT professionals in your market
- Properly screening candidates through various platforms and complete phone/in-person interviews
- Being the primary point of contact, from beginning to end, with candidates throughout their interview process, ensuring they have all necessary resources to be successful
- Utilizing cutting-edge technologies to help candidates land roles quickly
- Attending networking events in local market to further knowledge of industry trends
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure (top producers average between $120k – $200k annually)
- Benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k and up to 4 weeks of PTO
- Monthly phone allowance/Monthly car allowance
- Performance incentives including extra PTO, salary increases, title changes, and eligibility to attend all-inclusive trip with top performers
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in the Technical Staffing industry
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and innovative environment
Optomi prides itself on our Give-Back approach in our local communities. Each of our offices spends one day a quarter volunteering at a charity/organization of their choice. In addition, each time our Recruiters/Account Managers make a placement with our clients, we provide 6 weekend meals to a food insecure child in the local market – in 2019, we provided nearly 30,000 meals to those in need.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
At Optomi, we look for candidates that are hungry to see success and are motivated to learn, grow and develop themselves. An ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a collaborative team. A bachelor’s degree is required.